In order to avoid future plumbing issues, please follow these simple rules.
1. No egg shells in the drain in the sink/disposal area
2. No coffee grinds in the drain in the sink/disposal area
3. Chop up all vegetable to small units before putting in the drain in the sink/disposal area.
4. Always run water down the drain after putting items into the sink/disposal area
5. Never put any grease down the drain through the sink/disposal area
6. No banana peels in the drain in the sink/disposal area
7. If you have an original garbage disposal...20 years or older, it is probably a good time to consider installing a new one to keep problems from developing that could cause clogging or build up
8. If you own a unit that has a unit water tank, please remember to check them monthly for wear and tear...if you see any water leakage or excessive rusting from the top to the bottom please call a plumber to have said tank looked at...remember the average life span of a hot water tank is five years according to most warranties...if your tank is over five years old it may be time to change it out to avoid possible potential water damage to your unit and possible to your neighbor's units.
9. Please remember to check all plumbing under your sinks and in and around your toilet and shower areas to make sure everything is water tight with no drips or leaks.
Anyone in need of replacement bulbs for the new energy efficient fixtures installed by RISE, please see the on site superintendent, Tony Russell